Sunday, November 4, 2012

Winter Ice: Blue and Silver Dangle Bracelet

Winter again lol! I am definitely ready for it to snow and make the world look amazing this year. I've had winter wonder land stuck in my head, and thus I made this new bracelet. This metal dangle bracelet has a mixture of crystal and glass beads as well as some funky sphere charms. It's a comfortable 7 inches long and closes with a lobster clasp.

I love this bracelet a lot, so much that I kept telling myself, "I'm not going to keep it." I hope you like it as much as I do. Its a little difficult to tell from the pictures, but there are a few larger crystal beads that are kind of a dusty/silvery purple color which MAKES this bracelet in my opinion. Dangle bracelets are the most fun to make, even though there is quite a bit of time put into it since I have to attach a bead to every chain link.
As with all my posts, please leave feedback about this item in the comments below. I'd love to know what you think, and to hear your ideas on future products from my shop, E.Blackie Designs.

~~Emily Blackie

No comments:

Post a Comment