Friday, November 2, 2012

Raverly.com: The Knitting and Crochet website of EPICNESS!

Hey everyone! I just wanted to use today's post to talk about my favorite community on the web, Raverly! This is THE place to go for knitting and crochet projects and patterns. Here's a link to my profile on raverly, so feel free to add me! There are thousands of patterns that are free for you to use as well as some really nice ones for sale. The Child's Pinwheel Sweater is one of my favorite free patterns that I used for my niece's Christmas present this year. The Grey Totoro Amigurumi is another that I've been meaning to try, but haven't had time to lately. The community is full of all kinds of people from all over the globe who are ready to help you out with questions or to just hang out with. I really love the Nerdy Knitters group...some of the coolest patterns I've seen come out of that forum. Ah, the forums! To me, the forums are pretty much the heart and soul of Raverly.com. I encourage you to go check out the community of over 4 million knitters and crocheters!

~~Emily Blackie

No comments:

Post a Comment